Friday, February 25, 2011

Chunky Cinnamon Bread



Click for Original Recipe for this bread.

A friend at work kept telling me about this AMAZING KNEADERS CHUNKY CINNAMON BREAD so I went and found a recipe online for it.
The maker of this bread went crazy on the butter and sugar so I healthified it up a bit.
The bread is perfect for french toast.


I made a basic whole wheat dough then rolled it out and topped with approximately:
1.5 Tbsps Honey
1 Tbsp melted butter
1/8 Cup of powdered sugar
1/8 Cup white Sugar
A bunch of cinnamon maybe 1/4 Cup total including what I sprinkled on top.

Butter
Plus sugar, honey, cinnamon.
 I then loosely rolled the dough and folded it once longways then used a large knife to cut it like the pictures show.


 Grease the pan then plop the chopped bread in.
 

Then bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees.

And those pieces of sugared cinnamon-ed bread that are sticking up, they are irresistible. Half were gone by the time I sliced the bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment