Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hidden Treasures

I remember when I was young, around 7 years old, asking my mom for a specific cereal at the store that I liked. She couldn't find it and it seemed they had taken it off the market. I've thought about that cereal a few times in the the past 17 years, never knowing even what it was called. Yesterday I found a website that is attempting to catalog every cereal ever made. I found the one I have been looking for, not that I can buy it, but I found it!

Anyone else remember this cereal?

If you have any interest to see the site, here's the link - http://www.mrbreakfast.com/cereal_home.asp

There are some pretty cool and yummy looking cereals on the site. Most of them aren't even being made anymore. I liked how they seem to have a cereal branded with every major Disney film plus cereals with Barbie and Donkey Kong and even Homer Simpson.

No comments:

Post a Comment