Sunday, December 12, 2010

12+12=24

It's my birthday!!!! 

I've given myself a three day weekend, which I'm really excited about. I've already received a tortilla press and warmer from my Grandma Bobbi and Granddad, which I'm also really excited about and can't wait to try out! I plan on making flour tortillas for burritos and corn tortillas for enchiladas and homemade chips. It looks like this.
Picture attrition
Pic Att
Also I've been wanting a laptop for a while and Brett is getting me one form my birthday/christmas! Now I just gotta figure out what I want. Dell, Mac, HP, Samsung, Sony, Acer, Asus, Toshiba...
Pic att
Brett's mom and dad are coming over later to give me a surprise present, yay! I love surprises. And tomorrow we are having East Indian Garlic Chicken with my parents. My mom always cooks our favorite meal on our birthdays. I always choose East Indian Chicken, Sam usually wants spaghetti, and I think Jocelyn chose tacos last year.

Pic Att


Well I'm off to go do something with my day. Yesterday as I was driving to work I was thinking about the fact that I hadn't exercised since Sunday, Eek! The very next car that passed me had a personalized license plate; guess what it said? "XRCISE" and the next one said "WTF" lol. Of course the next personalized plate said "XBALM and the next said "HAWK," not really sure what that part would mean. Anyway, I should probably go exercise ya?
Pic Att

No comments:

Post a Comment